Yes! That’s right! Just follow the example of Wild Billy Lager, the founder and CEO of ECOT, the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow.
Here’s how you do it:
- Start an online charter school.
- Receive $60 million in state funding your first year.
- Receive another $13.5 million combined federal funds.
- And…collect another $2.8 million from Race To The Top.
- Pay yourself $3 million in salary.
- Start another company that sells software to online charter schools. Profits? $12 million.
Donate $221,000 to political candidates who will continue to enthusiastically support your school biz.
- You can run a whole school “district” without even having to get a superintendent’s license.
- It totally doesn’t matter that your schools are only graduating 35% of your students.
- You don’t have any buildings to heat, no student lunches to provide, no transportation issues.
- You are free of pesky student problems. Especially the really needy ones.
- You only have to pay your teachers an average of $34,000 per year. (Average for brick-and-mortar school teachers is way up there…around $56,000.)
For more money-making tips, please go to: http://www.iloveberniemadoff.com
Or check out Warren White, (aka, The Great White Shark) running rackets in Gotham City. Batman is fighting to keep him from seizing GC’s lucrative school superintendency.
Kinda cute, isn’t he?